Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
2. Data Collection (“Data”)
a. Personal Information. When you sign up to become a user, you will be required to provide us with personal information including but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, location and phone number. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We do not collect any personal information from visitors or users unless they provide such information voluntarily. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify you card, whether debit or credit, place an order, arrange for a delivery or pickup or a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting this information but only using it for that specific purpose only.
c. Other Information. Information that we automatically collect when you use the website or the Services, including, without limitation:
· IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of our website you visit; and similar Data;
· Information about your device, including the type of device, operating system and version (e.g., iOSor Android); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information network type and similar Data;
· Information related to your communications on our website, such as the content of messages sent by and between you and other Users in connection with a potential booking, for purposes of monitoring your compliance with the Service Terms including all non-circumvention requirements therein; and
· Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of Data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect other information and to enhance your experience using our website or the Services. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, our website or the Services may not function properly.
3. Visitors’ Data
In general, website visitors do not need to provide Data to us. We do collect “aggregate data, “that is, group data with no personal identifiers. We use this aggregate data to help us understand how the site is being used and to improve its usability. We also use it to enhance the quality and availability of products and services we offer.
4. Your use of your and others personal information
You agree to use any personal information and billing information received from another user in relation to a transaction on the website solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from other users for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other users.). You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from other users in accordance with all applicable laws. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during your relationship with us. Data shall be provided only in the required sections and not anywhere else. Restricting the Data to the required field shall protect you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any billing or personal information anywhere on the Website other than in the required field shall release our liability to any fraud or identity theft and shall lead to the suspension of your use of the website or application.
5. How is your personal Data collected?
You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes Data you provide when you:
a. register as a user;
b. use our services;
c. request marketing material to be sent to you;
d. give us feedback, comments or reviews
Automatic interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources. This may include technical data from parties such as Google and Data from publicly available.
6. How we use your Data
We use any Data you provide us, either through our website, by email, feedback or comments in any of the following manners:
a. To provide you with personalized service;
b. To operate our website;
c. To manage and process bookings, inquiries, registrations and any other interactions with you;
d. To provide you with information about our services;
e. For other marketing purposes where you have consented;
f. To share your personal information with our affiliates and third-party organizations which we feel could be of interest to you, provided you agree to such sharing;
g. To conduct Data analytics
7. Use of your Data for Marketing and Promotion
By registering on our website, you agree to grant us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, our website. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further communications from us in any or all forms you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by clicking on the link provided in every email that is sent to you by us or by emailing us at +971 58 585 4929
8. Cookies and Spam
· We use ‘cookie’ technology where the cookie identifies your browser with a unique and random number. Cookies are small data files stored in the memory of the device you are using that help us improve our users’ experience of our website and services, identify popular features and count visits to our website.
· The cookies used by us do not reveal any personal information about you.
· Cookies use is to help us improve users experience of our website. Spam
· We do not tolerate spam.
· To report website related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com.
9. Third Party Disclosures
We may have to share your personal Data with third parties as described below. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal Data and to treat it in accordance with local laws. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions:
a. We may partner with other organisations and as part of these arrangements, you may be a customer of our business partners in addition to us and/or in the event of our sale, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the website or application or otherwise in relation to any such sale and you confirm that such disclosure is acceptable to you. We may also share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
b. We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business.
c. We partner with and are supported by service providers. Data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use personal information we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
d. We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as to comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities.
10. Integrity and Data Retention
We will only retain your Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any accounting, or reporting requirements. We retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of our website as required to comply with local laws, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
11. Your Legal Rights
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR, you have a:
a. Right to Access: You have right to access your Data we hold about you.
b. Right to Rectification: You have a right to request us to correct your Data where it is inaccurate or out of date.
c. Right to be Forgotten (Right to Erasure): You have the right, under certain circumstances, to have your personal information erased. Your information can only be erased if your Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and we have no other legal ground for processing the Data.
d. Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your Data at any time, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law, or to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
e. Right to Restrict Processing You have the right to restrict the processing of your Data, but only where:
· its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
· the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
· it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
· you have objected to processing of your Data, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
f. Right to Decline Automated Decision Making You have the right to not be subject to decisions based solely on automated decision making, which produce legal or significant effects for you, except where these are:
· necessary for a contract to which you are a party;
· authorized by law;
· based on your explicit consent. To exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your request.